It is important for you (as an individual who provides us with Personal Data) to understand how we use (or “process”) Personal Data, including that which we collect about you during your visit to this Website, and which we process more generally pursuant to this Policy.
LEGORA LTD. is the Data Controller of all such Personal Data.
Our aim always is to process Personal Data fairly, lawfully and transparently. However, if you are unhappy with the information provided in this Policy or have any broader questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Personal Data Collection
The types of Personal Data we collect and process may include:
(1) basic information (name, family name, email address, etc)
(2) website information (IP address, location information, weblogs etc)
Sensitive Personal Data is neither requested nor collected by us generally. Sensitive Personal Data includes for example information relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, and health.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. If you want to know more about cookies and how they work, please refer to the following websites: http://www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
If you are a user of the Site, we will use a cookie for the duration of your visit to the Site for the purposes of allowing you to save items so that you can find them again easily. After you close your browser, this cookie will expire.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Unless you do this, cookies will be issued when you use our Site, but you can delete them via your browser at any time. If you do not accept cookies, or decide to delete them, you will still be able to access and use the Site but you won’t be able to save any items.
Personal Data Use
1. for the purposes of responding to any related comments, questions and other interactions; and
2. LEGORA LTD. business purposes, such as generating statistics, measuring performance and Website usage, service improvement and marketing plans.
In accordance with the GDPR, we have identified below the relevant lawful basis for the processing of various types of Personal Data for different purposes:
(1) We are entitled to process Personal Data, including basic customer details, as required in our Contact Form to fulfil our obligations under any question.
(2) We may process Personal Data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests and/or the legitimate interests of a third-party to do so. We have a legitimate business interest for example in offering services, projects and products to customers and clients, and in undertaking such work when agreed, and our customers and clients likewise have a legitimate interest in receiving the same.
(3) In certain circumstances, we may process your Personal Data for tax and accounting purposes and to fulfil our statutory obligations.
Protecting Personal Data
We implement various security measures to protect the security of your Personal Data.
We have security arrangements in place to guard against unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, destruction or accidental loss of your Personal Data. In accordance with the GDPR, we take appropriate organisational and technical security measures, including specific information security standards for the protection of Personal Data.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
The GDPR generally provides individuals with rights to access, to object to the processing of, to rectify, to erase, to restrict and to port their Personal Data. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request that your Personal Data is deleted from our systems at any time, though please note that we may be entitled to continue to store such Personal Data in accordance with the law and with this Policy.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any Personal Data submitted through the Website or otherwise processed by us. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your Personal Data and so please let us know if corrections and updates are required.